Sunday, June 5, 2011

big bite

I had a really hard day on Saturday. This is how my day went, I went to my first grade friends birthday party and they took their dog out to go to the restroom. I was swinging on the swing and their dog jumped up and bit my arm. At first I thought it was licking me but when I saw the blood and a big hole in my arm that was when I got freaked out. My friends parents called the ambulance and they looked at the bite. Then my mom came and took me to Dr.Darins house. He looked at it then we went to the base. I was scared at first but after the first stitch my stomach butterflies went away. The whole time I just talked to my mom because I didn't want to look. When the stitches were done I found out I got 21 stitches(I think)Then he wrapped up my arm in a cast thing.(I don't speak doctor)We had to wait a while for paperwork but then we went to CVS to get my medicine. My arm feels much better now.

1 comment:

  1. You are so brave. I miss you slot. keep up blogging and check out mine so we can stay in touch.Hanna

    ReplyDelete